Godrej Nupur Natural Henna Based Hair Colour
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: READ BEFORE USE:
- Skin hypersensitivity test must be done 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used a hair colour
- Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy
- Do not colour your hair if:
- - you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- - you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- - you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
- In case of a reaction during the application such as intense stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp rinse immediately and discontinue use
- If you experience shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention
- Before colouring again, consult a physician
- Wear suitable gloves during application of this product
- Rinse hair well after application
- Keep out of the reach of children
- It is only for use on cranial (head) hair
- Do not inhale or ingest
POISON: Not for internal use.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions in certain rare cases. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in certain rare cases. Hence, the skin hypersensitivity test should be performed according to the accompanying directions 48 hours before each application of this product. Use only as directed. Do not use for any purpose other than for which this product is intended. Avoid contact of the product with the skin & eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes in contact with them. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
WARNING: The material should not be used for colouring the eyelashes or eyebrows, as its use may cause blindness. Do not use hair colour if your scalp is sore, has any cuts or abrasions or is in a diseased condition Method of conducting Skin hypersensitivity test:
- Always perform the skin hypersensitivity test 48 hours before each and every application of this product
- Cleanse a small area of skin behind the ear or inner surface of the forearm using soap & water or alcohol
- Mix a small quantity of product with 1-2 drops of water & apply on previously cleansed skin and allow it to dry. Wash after 48hrs with soap and observe.
- Colour can be considered safe for use if no reddening, burning, itching, irritation or swelling is experienced in or around test area
- In case of any reaction/irritation rinse off immediately and do not proceed with colouring.